RLOA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against potential employees on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, political affiliation, veteran status, religion, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation. RLOA follows all state and federal laws and regulations regarding employment practices.
If you are applying for a teaching position, you must use the following steps:
(1) Apply online with CERRA at www.cerra.org and be sure to list ALL OF SC as your district preference.
The Royal Live Oaks Academy of the Arts & Sciences Charter School is authorized by the South Carolina Department of Education through the South Carolina Public Charter School District (SCPCSD). Royal Live Oaks Academy of Arts and Sciences Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, age, religion, immigrant status, or national origin in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and Other designated youth groups. For questions pertaining to:
1. Special Education and Section 504, contact: Dr. Karen Wicks - Coordinator of Special Education Services, 843-784-2630
2. Title IX contact: Joyce Dalton - Director of Special Programs 843-784-2630
3. Guidance, contact: Precious Barr - Guidance Counselor, 504 Coordinator 843-784-2630
4. Dr. Karen Wicks - Executive Director/Principal 843-784-2630
5. All of the above persons may be reached by mail at the following address: